Friday, November 3

a msg

my eyes are single-lid thus it looks small.
but my heart is big enough to feel.



a shocking msg.


wifie sent me this sms last night:
"Jason says tat u'll be e first FHM girl next door with no boobs n eyes but we'll support tis to break record Haha jus kidding".


in case any of my loyal blog readers are wondering, first Jason is my wifie's (jessica) ex-boyfriend. well, they're still on 'friendly-terms' and i just dont get them. Jason broke Jessica's heart into a zillion pieces, well, i should say he kinda "minced" up her life and she isnt strong enough to pick herself up, without him helping. in other words, it's complicated.


secondly i want to take part in FHM girl next door 2007 - just for fun. initially i wanted to join the 2006 contest but i didnt have any pictures available, then, to send in. so support me this year alright?


finally, it's always this case of having NO BOOBS and NO EYES (since sec one, ppl ard me have been making totally retarded comments on these two parts of my bod.) i have them, just that they're smaller than some. so what if they're small, i still look good enough right? even if i were to choose how i look like, i would want my current look, for i seriously think that it is GOOD ENOUGH.


Frankly, i rather have SMALL BOOBS, SMALL EYES and b a BIG BONEY GIRL than having SERIOUSLY BIG BOOBS but being FAT.


dont u agree with those wrds in blue?



ps:


-it is easier to get clothes that fit in sg when u have small boobs.
dont u agree?


-it is obvious that im sensitive to this topic so pls refrain from insulting my bod. i am who i am.


-yea. i missed my first class this morning. this is the first time i missed this freakin lab pract and im peeved with myself.


-argh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home