Sunday, October 22

MM day:
We headed to Holland Village for luncheon at Burger King. Yum yum! Surprisely, BK managed to fill my growling tummy up.


portraying the girls I know from School of Mechanical and Manufacturing.


DAWN.



ME.



MADNU.



ASH.



JULIZA.



we took displayed self-vanity during those short breaks they gave just in between that blasted-MM day concert.







HouseHubby.


I finally got to meet up with my dearest! We headed to the newly-opened Vivo City, which was seriously crowded like mad. Thus we left and went to my new favourite hang-out venue; City Hall. Had delicious thai dinner and both of us got some clothes from Topshop and TopMan. Additionally, it was the first time I saw househubby in black tee. 2 words: Irresistibly Cute.


my camera shooting suck. i missed shooting househubby face. -.-"



Dinner @ Siam Kitchen


buffet spread.



dessert was caramelized tapioca with coconut cream.
drooling*



ps:


Last night stayed over at househubby place, however, when I woke this morning he wasnt by my side. ): He's in camp, doing that totally retarded regimental guard duty. Well, it might be a blessing in disguise cause he gets to have an experience of guarding the place. Anyway, I'll get to meet him tml morning, for breakfast!! before I head to school. Hee! Hee! Counting down the hours...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home