Wednesday, October 18

stinks


Because of the haze I am getting FUCKIN' FAIR!



FYP
Things regarding my final year project is going haywire. Perhaps I'm getting overly-sensitive or simply paranoid with my surroundings la. Somehow I just feel something is not right. It is really shocking to come to realise how people regard you as something you never want to imply that way. Anyway, my fyp has a little progress, just because we had ordered a batch of polycaprolactone. Additionally, another batch of substance will be coming in too. About time to crank up and start with all the practicals, which are obviously long due.


SCH
It kind off freak me out when I found out that there are still a bunch of schmates regard me as a PLAYER and a CLUBBER. Yes, this judgement totally annoys me, like BIG TIME alright. And I'm totally offended. These people are simply being ignorant to my feelings. Hello?! I'm a 100% human being. And once again, I AM NOT A PLAYER NOR A CLUBBER! I just like to dress up. Reason being, I cant tolerate sloppy-ness. Casual is okay but there just should be some standard.


To add on to my already-annoyed brain, it's weird that people would make fun of my eyes. Well, let's put it this way- my eyes are unique and yes, though it is small, I can see and I can feel. Having single-lid eyes isnt a crime so stop making me feel like I've committed a crime by having single-lids, instead of those typical double-lids. This is getting beyond the margin.


ps:


Stupid blogger isnt allowing me to upload more pics. And I'm too lazy to upload my pics using photobucket.


Though I was exhausted,
I could not rest my soul.
Restless when you're absent,
Presence lingers here.
Strolling on through the days,
With no one holding onto me.
But with a glimpse of your glistering eyes,
That is all that lifts me up.


tu me manque jasper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home