Sunday, October 15

my wkend jus passed like that

munching away in shahrin's class pantry.

a satisfied glutton smile.

Topshop tryout with jess.

weird top.

angel and devil trapped in young girls bod?

black corset.
felt really uncomfortable.

zara poster which nv fail to mesmerize me.

i LOVE this set of clothes man.
sadly im broke.
boo-hu-hu*

jess didnt believe that i dare to wear this.
ha!
i proved her wrong.

long sleeve black dress picked out by jess for me to try.
i look old in this right.

my fav root beer.

unusual phenomenon - drunk caused by root beer.
whaha.
im insane.

jess and me.

totally adore him!

ps:

-hsehubby has booked in, yet again. and both of us loathe it. but we're being positive enough to hang on to the hope that friday will come with just a blink of an eye. yeaps.

-hsehubby: if u happen to read this PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE OF URSELF!!! drink more water in MODERATION alright. DUN GULP all in one shot. make sure u DUN EAT beans and nuts okay. and i'll take good care of myself. so dun u worry. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home