Sunday, October 29

another field camp

when i met hsehubby he gave me this...
mashmallow chocolate...
hmm...yum....droooooolllllll...



when i opened hsehubby's fridge, i found this!!!
my fav candy!!!
muckz*


A BIG THANK YOU TO MY HOUSEHUBBY!
hehe!



Househubby has left for his field camp which is located at tekong. The night before, he sent me this msg: "If my hsewife encounters any problem while hsehubby is not around, note it down first and we will solve it together alright? Take care till i return. Nights hsewife. ^.^"


That's so sweet of him right? My heart melted the moment i read that msg. Awwww! Seriously missing him dearly. Additionally, minutes from now it would be our 3rd Monthiversary. (:


Unfortunately, i cant talk to him through any scientific means except to wish us both 3rd Monthiversary here in my blog. And wait for him to book out to read it.


ps:
i wanna adopt a kitty.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home