Wednesday, November 29

an evening spent with my wifie

During some lect.

this was how time flew during classes.


@ Plaza Sing

- spotlight.







-made with love.



By Orchard Rd

oh how i wish...
you were by my side...
along that brezzy night...
ur warm palm melting me bit by bit...
oh how i wish...
you are here by my side...


lights nv fails to fascinate me.
i dont know why.
they just do.




Onboard the MRT



ps:

-go watch STEP UP! it's a freakingly nice show and the male lead is just adorable. (but not as adorable as hsehubby of cos. :p)

-jessie pls walk a simpler path. it is less confusing and it is much lighter. i believe simplicity,generally, is happiness.


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us



2 Comments:

Blogger sha_phat said...

i think you got my name wrongly spelt on the black quote thing.... now then i notice.... hehehe

6:58 PM  
Blogger juan said...

opps! so sorry miser shahrin. haha. correct spelling this time. (:

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home