Monday, November 27

my defination of happily enjoying

Tues, 23 Nov 2006 - On campus grounds

crappy me was cranking up with bernard's bike. so much so that one of my classmate thought i ride bike to school. haha. actually, it was my 1st time sitting on an actual bike. however, im still a "bike-riding-virgin".


later that night, headed down to club momo. initally didnt feel like going but i'd promised irene that i'll go last wk so there i was, being that insane priscilla. first time entering a club which was almost empty. so empty we could "beat hseflies". and the function was called "teens party". so the crowd was mainly underaged beings from 15yrs onwards. to make matters worse, the party was said to be cancelled upon my brief arrival. and we had to wait outside till further notice.


jinhui and yongsheng arrived as soon as the so-called party was resumed. but our stomach was desperately calling for food. i had this...

well, didnt have the chance to take pics of what the others had, cos i was bz chit-chatting with jasper on the phone. haha!


just read those words.


support the flat-chested me?


Fri, 24 Nov 2006

Campus lab insanity.
we were enjoying every moment of it.







i was actually testing this continuity shooting function in my dad's cam.




Sat, 25 Nov 2006

Long awaited Sentosa trip





didnt dare to compete vball with others cos im freakin lousy in this particular game.


2 guys and my man.


blurry shots. blame it on my armature photography skills.


I LOVE THAT NIGHT'S DINNER!!!




all's gone within minutes.
and all thanks to hsehubby for blessing me with all my cravings.
hehe!


the magic of direct translation. haha!


i wanna watch. but it's freaking rated R21!!!!


one more yr... to 21...

ps:

-bless hsehubby. cos he's going for a tormenting 5days field camp. may all those plants protect him. haha! (inside joke)

2 Comments:

Blogger sha_phat said...

Wahh.... ppl got photoshop oredi ah.... my advice is to explore it thoroughly.. soon u will be pro liao.... then can edit pic for me..... hehehe....

12:15 AM  
Blogger juan said...

wad's that "liao" doing there huh. i seriously think that u're more chi-na than me man. -.-

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home